Journey To The Crafty World

#Post Title #Post Title #Post Title

It's Official!!!! I Finally Became Toyoutpost Merchant.

Hi hi, sorry i had been busy lately. I mean really really busy. I was preparing products to be sell at one of the Toyoutpost or Boxboss outlets. Just by comparing these 2 different companies gave me lots of headache @_@.

My lovely readers, if you are staying in Singapore and want to try to sell something or become an entrepreneur check out their website for comparison:

I stay in Yishun and there is Boxboss outlet at Northpoint Shopping Centre. I can save lots of transportation cost if i want to rent a locker there. However, the place were too small and narrow. 

I went to few outlets of Toyoutpost or Hako (Bugis, Jurong & AMK) and also Boxboss (Yishun and Bukit Batok) to do some research and comparison . I need to see the crowd on each location. I also want to know how many people come there, what age range and what kind of products mostly they bought.

Oh for your info, for both Toyoutpost and Boxboss, most of electronics products such as smartphone cases, power bank and accessories are often exceed their rental quota. So, you might want to check with the staff first. Usually they have the fixed locker location for those products (near cashier or near power unit). They both have special rental price for that specific products.

The sizes of the locker for both almost the same. The standard for Boxboss is 40x40x40cm for single locker. For Toyoutpost is 32.5x44.5x43cm. Comes with LED strip lights and glass door, which you can ask them to remove if you feel you don't need one, no extra charge. The extra charge only if you want your locker to have power unit.

The rental fees also varies, depends on which box location you choose. They have island, facade and wall. Also have few rows of lockers. For commissions wise, Toyoutpost charged 8%, while Boxboss 10% from monthly sales. So choose wisely ^_^

After few weeks of consideration and research, i finally decided to become Toyoutpost merchant at Causeway Point, Woodlands outlet. I choose side island with level B, which is the top level.

It's Official!!! I open rent a locker on Toyoutpost outlet at Causeway Point, Woodlands.
I know, the display not really beautiful. But i will fix it next week when i come to restock ^_^
Now, i want to enjoy my moment of happiness.

Some of pencil cases that i made for selling at Toyoutpost.

Triangle Pouches.

Medium Pouches. Also available at my locker ^_^

I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my blog post. I have a great time sharing my experience with you. Remember any questions or suggestions, kindly drop me at my email or just write them in the comment box.

Let's Make Them.

Leave a Reply